Our House Wines have been specially selected for their soft, pleasant
easy-drinking style, combining high quality with excellent value.
1. CUVÉE LOUIS VINCENT, MEDIUM DRY WHITE - FRANCE - 12.95
2. CUVÉE LOUIS VINCENT, DRY WHITE - FRANCE - 12.95
3. CUVÉE LOUIS VINCENT, ROUGE- FRANCE - 12.95
4. CUVÉE LOUIS VINCENT, ROSÉ - FRANCE - 12.95
White Wine Bottle
5. PINOT GRIGIO, TERRE DEL NOCE - ITALY -15.95
Soft dry and fruity with a good fresh finish. Now a cult wine and a favourite with fish.
6. THORNE HILL, CHARDONNAY - AUSTRALIA - 15.95
Ripe exotic fruit flavours, easy drinking but well balanced with a fresh, crisp finish.
7. KLEINKLOOF, CHENIN BLANC - SOUTH AFRICA - 15.95
Fresh and assertive with a zingy fruit salad flavour and a refreshing lemon twist on the finish.
8. GRAN HACIENDA, SAUVIGNON BLANC - CHILE - 15.95
Fresh, bright citrus and pear fruits followed by smoke and a touch of herb, make this a lively and flavourful wine.
9. MUSCADET DE SEVRE ET MAINE, CARTE D’OR - FRANCE - 18.95
Very fresh, crisp and dry. A zestful wine with attractive fruitiness.
10. VIOGNIER, DELAS FRERES - FRANCE - 17.95
Bursting with Viognier character: Apricots, Peaches and preserved citrus fruit. The palate is both smooth and fresh, with hints of spice.
11. PETIT CHABLIS, JEAN-MARC BROCARD - FRANCE - 19.95
A ripe Chablis with good weight and intensity. Green apple and pear emerges on the finish.
12. SANCERRE, DOMAINE CHERRIER - FRANCE - 23.95
Fresh citrus on the nose, with a palate of melon and stone fruit balanced with subtle grassy notes and some bright minerality.
Rosé Wine Bottle
14. MANNARA, PINOT GRIGIO ROSÉ - ITALY- 15.95
A delicate rosé with lifted aromas of spring flowers and strawberries, red berry fruit on the palate and a soft, round finish.
15. SUTTER HOME, WHITE ZINFANDEL - CALIFORNIA - 13.95
Bright fragrant aromas of ripe raspberries, boysenberries and blueberries with a subtle scent of black pepper.
Red Wine Bottle
16. DOMAINE LA PRADE, MERLOT - FRANCE - 15.95
A smooth, spicy Merlot with aromas of plums, berries and tobacco. The palate is medium-full and packed with both fruit and savoury flavours.
17. PROMESA, CRIANZA RIOJA - SPAIN - 17.95
An Aromatic nose of vanillia, medium-bodied with an appealing texture loaded with red fruitand smooth tannins.
18. DEAKIN ESTATE, SHIRAZ - AUSTRALIA - 15.95
Traditional in style showing ripe plums, red berries and spice integrated with subtle oak.
19. GRAN HACIENDA, CABERNET SAUVIGNON – CHILE - 15.95
A fruity supple wine with red berry and blackcurrant fruit, herbal overtones and soft round finish.
20. KLEINKLOOF, PINOTAGE - SOUTH AFRICA - 15.95
Sweet red fruits and savoury wild herbs give this wine a punchy palate and an expressive character.
21. ANGELO MONTEPULCIANO D’ABRUZZO - ITALY - 16.95
A super juicy wine, with masses of black cherry fruit, a smooth, round texture and a light dust of spice.
22. MALBEC, REMOLINOS - ARGENTINA - 19.95
Intense violet aromas and purity of raspberry and red fruit flavour, with a kick of white pepper, a very assured, sleek texture and a long harmonious finish.
23. PROMESA RIOJA RESERVA – SPAIN - 21.95
Full bodied, with a good fruit balance and mature aromas of ripe soft fruit, spice and oak.
24. COOPERS CREEK, PINOT NOIR - NEW ZEALAND - 21.95
Black plums and black cherries on the nose intermingled with subtle French oak. Rich and firm on the palate with bold, sweet fruit that lingers on the finish.
& Champagne Bottle
25. PROSECCO CA’ DEL CONSOLE, EXTRA DRY - ITALY - 19.95
A classic prosecco with aromas of white peach, pear and flowers. The palate is fresh, not too dry, and clean as a whistle all the way through to the sparkling finish.
26. MOËT & CHANDON, BRUT IMPERIAL NV - FRANCE - 36.95
Fresh, fruity and elegant with a fine degree of balance obtained by the skilful use of reserve wines.
27. VEUVE CLICQUOT, YELLOW LABEL - FRANCE - 49.95
Highly regarded all over the world and is still inspired by their motto “one quality - the finest”. Full flavour with a long and fruity aftertaste.
28. CHAMPAGNE LAURENT-PERRIER ROSÉ - FRANCE - 74.95
Delightfully Salmon-pink in colour and renowned for it’s finesse and fruity bouquet - truly elegant.